This weeks photo challenge “dreaming” brought the following image to mind. The work itself, which I did as part of a poster series, was meant to capture an ethereal feel of dancing on clouds, and has been thus evocative for me. Today I find myself taken away upon further reflection, enveloped in folds of mist, skin disappearing into landscape. I become illusion and dance. Resting there. I am a cloud moving effortlessly with the wind in defiance of bodily pain, tears of limitation mingling with those of joy.
- Weekly photo challenge: DREAMING (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming or Rêver (frenchtwistedwoman.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming (babyjill7.wordpress.com)
- The Daily Post Challenge – Dreaming (thegingerbreadcafe.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dreaming (anitamacphotos.wordpress.com)